“Soggy Soggy Delicious Mess”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #117 of 724 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Plus: Peanuts. Service. Fries. Free toppings (mushrooms, grilled onions etc.). Minus: All those free toppings made for a burger that immediately had a wet bun and needed utensils to eat it. Tasty meat. I'd go back... but only if I'm hungry and happen to be there. Oh... and they yell a lot in the kitchen. It was very loud.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was my first visit to a Five Guys restaurant. Loved it! I will go out of my way to go to Five Guys from now on!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Thumbs up when it comes to fresh burgers and I love, love fresh cut fries! I thought this place was better than PT's Grille but my absolute #1 pick for burgers and fries is Fat Andy's in Southport. If you happen to be headed to Southport definitely must stop there!!! It's a small shack but you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have heard some many great reviews and comments by people regarding this chain restuarant so today my fiance and I stopped by. The food was ok...thats how I would describe it. Nothing to write home about. The burger was fresh and made the exact way that we wanted. It lacked flavor. The fries were fresh but again the lacked seasoning (we do not do cajun style). So we had to add salt. Coke Fountain was neat but hard to work for a first timer...I would have appreciated it if they had the food on a tray and not stuffed in a bag like it was to go. We should have went to PT's Grille instead!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

After church today, Carol and I visited Five Guys for an afternoon lunch. We are never disappointed with their product nor service. Although extremely busy at 12:30pm on a Sunday, they provided quick service and an excellent product in a timely fashion. We love their new soda machines!!!

BE AWARE: Your final bill will be on the expensive side.

I have never had a bad experience at Five Guys wherever I have been in the country.