“Favorite Sandwich!”

Chops Deli
Ranked #14 of 702 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Established in 2009, Chops Deli is the premiere sandwich eatery in Wilmington. As you an tell we take ourselves very seriously and are dedicated to ensuring that every customer who comes through the door has fun, enjoys their meal and their time spent with us, and leaves thinking about the next time they'll be able to swing by. We have built our reputation on providing the best sandwiches made with the best and freshest ingredients including Boar's Head meats and cheeses to fresh, and local when available, produce and round out the experience with a friendly and helpful staff and an eclectic music variety that keeps your toes tapping. When visiting Chops Deli, expect to get treated like you're family because, as far as we're concerned, you are.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I recently moved close to the one in Monkey Junction, and I found it while shopping one day and fell in love. The employees are super nice and funny, and they make a real effort to please their guests. The atmosphere is quirky and cool. The sandwiches are fantastic - my favorite is the Marseille. The only problem is that I like it so much that I'm reluctant to give it up to try other things. But I have also tried the Chicago and the Manhattan and have never been disappointed. I also appreciate that they offer two different lemonades(one sweet, one sour) because I am originally a Yank from PA and have not yet acquired the southern sweet tooth when it comes to beverages. I haven't been to the downtown location yet, but if it is anything like the MJ one, it is great.

I DEFINATELY RECOMMEND GIVING THIS PLACE A TRY!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Needed a quick lunch on the go and so we asked a local where to go and they pointed us here. The sandwiches were very good and the service friendly. We were glad the locals know their food and made this recommendation for casual deli food. We recommended it too!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Seriously, do yourself a favor...if you're in Wilmington, you MUST eat at Chops. Atmosphere is great but the food is phenomenal. Grilled cheese panini with bacon and tomato. Ham and jalapeño mac and cheese. Perfection. Seems like a local favorite. Do it.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stopped in just before closing and received great service. My husband had the spicy curry turkey salad which he raved about. I had broccoli cheese soup that hit the spot on a cool rainy evening. The atmosphere was friendly and fun!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

A friend's recommendation brought us here and we were not disappointed. The menu included a great selection of lunch options, which were not your typical run of the mill choices, instead great variety in choices. Their bread was amazing! Will eat there again the next time we're in town!