“Good with--- Some Concerns”
Review of Shuckers Grill & Oyster Bar - CLOSED

Shuckers Grill & Oyster Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Adirondacks
“Good with--- Some Concerns”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We have been here several times and return for the good food, service and fair prices. This time we had a few problems with our meal. Cool soup, cold potatoes and one special request not handled well. We have pasted it off to a mad night like Denver had in this years Super Bowl.

The service was excellent and the waitress tried to make ammends with a free desert. One time is ok but not again.

• Visited February 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Impressed”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I moved to Wilmington in May of last year. I have tried many of the high end, well known restaurants in town only to be disappointed with the quality and pricing. I read several of the reviews and decided to try Shuckers for my mom's birthday. We could not have asked for a better experience. They were very busy but the service was excellent in spite of that. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. I am so excited to have finally found my favorite restaurant in town.

Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shuckers is an undiscovered treasure”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Casual, industrial classy decor. Great seafood but much more to offer.
My husband and I eat there quite often and I can not say I have had a bad meal and the service is excellent. Highly recommend the Salmon, Shrimp and Grits,
clam chowder, caribbean style chicken sandwich. I am on a restricted sodium diet and they are very helpful and willing to make changes to accommodate me.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very good food, very chain-restaurant feeling”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I know there are only 3 locations of this restaurant, but it definitely feels like a big chain restaurant. That being said,d the food was delicious, the wait staff were very good and the atmosphere was quite relaxed. I had a fresh fish catch with a homemade Jack Daniels sauce and it was delicious. The fries are even very good! When my food came out, I was disappointed at its size, but man did it fill me up!

We also had the crab dip...a MUST have for an appetizer.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Delicious Salmon”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I tried the Salmon and loved it! Dim lit, sports atmosphere with way more options than just seafood. Clam chowder hit the spot too!

I'd go again.