I just got back from Wilmington, NC for a wedding. The bridal party put a package of local option for out-of-town visitors, but I found the Wilmingtonian doing my own search. For 25% less than economy hotels in the area, my husband and I got a suite with a four poster bed, washer / dryer, full kitchen, and a sitting room. The location is a three minute walk from Cape Fear and all the great restaurants and shops in town and was six blocks from the wedding. The hotel had a small bar with bottle water, juices, granola bars, microwave popcorn, and plenty of local information. A really great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington