Park your car and spend the rest of your visit on foot or on the free trolley that runs through town. The hotel consists of 3 buildings, we stayed in the Cinema. The one bedroom suites are perfect to relax -- rockers on each unit's front porch -- and fairly large with fully equipped kitchens, and washer/dryer. It is older, there is no pool, but it has a lovely garden and it is spotless with current amenities such as flat screen tv. Both Pam, behind the desk, and Elaine, in housekeeping, went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. When not enjoying the Riverwalk or historic attractions, we were a 20 minute drive from Wright's Beach and not much further to the ferry south of Carolina Beach. A really great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington