I decided to travel to Wilmington at the last minute for a weekend getaway and the Wilmingtonian did not disappoint! The hotel's accommodations are located in three restored buildings situated around a courtyard. My room, or small suite, was located in the Maritime House. The hotel is very reminiscent of a New Orleans or Savannah property. There is a guest pantry located off the lobby area where breakfast items and snacks are available complimentary for guests. This is a unique, atmospheric property that I would easily return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington