My husband and I had hoped for a well needed rest for the long weekend. What we got was a room that was either freezing or overheated. The wi-fi was not reliable either. The converted apartment building has no elevator nor is there any staff help to get heavy luggage up to the 3rd floor when the dumb waiter isn't working. We did enjoy the quaint continental breakfast service delivered to our room every morning. The hotel is located in a wonderful area of downtown, but we had trouble finding parking after going out at night. The staff was pleasant but offered no resolution to our problems. We'll return to Wilmington, but not to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington