My girlfriend and I stayed here for a wedding recently and very much enjoyed our stay. It was nice to stay somewhere other than a big box retailer. The rooms were quaint, each with their own unique theme. You certainly can't beat the location as it is right in the middle of historic downtown and an easy walk to great restaurants and nightlife. The price is reasonable, especially when you consider that they don't charge for parking or internet (like most of the big box). Overall, a pleasant visit and I would certainly recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington