“Friendly Staff & Prime Location”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #39 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Summerfield, North Carolina
“Friendly Staff & Prime Location”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is the second time I stayed here in the last 6 months, and I am glad I came back to give it another try. It seems that there is a whole new staff now, even new management, which needed to be done. The girl that checked us in took time to recommend popular night life spots downtown and even offered to call us a cab when we were ready. Rooms were clean, but shower was dated. All in all, great value and surprised that it was quite.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I am moving my family to Wilmington and needing a place to stay until my wife finds work. I chose to stay at Travelodge due to the low cost. The staff was very friendly and helpful once they came to the counter. For a low cost place to stay the room was not bad at all. It had the normal smell as you enter the room but a little febreeze took care of that. I stayed for 2 weeks. The first week I really had no issues other than the heater made a whole lot of noise. The second week I was never able to connect to the wifi that should be available. When I told the manager I was checking out he was very friendly and helpful. I told him of my concern and he suggested another place that would be the same cost and would fit my needs well. If the wifi issue were fixed I would not hesitate to return to Travelodge.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Boonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 August 2013

A bargain is not always! Frigid air conditioner. Didn't expect much. Was still disappointed! No clean towels even after we turned the dirties in to maid. No toiletries or empty trash. Worse than I ever imagined.

• Stayed August 2013
Boonville
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Air conditioner was the best part. Frigid to be exact. Room wasn't worth talking about. A bargain isn't always. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge