I have been to Wilmington 4 times. Looking for a decent hotel as an upgrade from the one we stayed at the first 2 years, I got an amazing deal on a 5 night stay at this hotel in 2010 and fell in love with the whole hotel!
- On Market Street - Close to restaurants, shopping - 10/15 mins from downtown
- Well kept exterior and interior
- Friendly and helpful staff - gave recommendations when we asked, called to verify that we ordered a pizza before allowing the delivery man to show up at our room, always smiled and said hello when we came in and out of the hotel
- Quick check in (allowed before the 3pm check in time as I booked ahead - very happy with this!)
- Clean rooms - spacious - comfortable beds
- Enjoyed having the mini fridge and area to keep our food instead of all over the desk area
- Large bathroom big enough for two girls to get ready in the morning!
- Great jacuzzi to unwind after a day of sightseeing
- Felt safe and secure knowing there were security cameras all around and that the doors were locked at midnight (enter later by showing room key and ID)
I can't say enough good things about this property! I stayed only 1 night in 2011 compared to the 5 nights in 2010 but it was just as pleasant. I plan on visiting Wilmington frequently in the coming years and Wingate by Wyndham will always be my hotel of choice!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Hotel Wilmington
- Wingate Hotel Wilmington
- Wyndham Wilmington
- Wilmington Wyndham