“Great Stay! Thanks!”

Ranked #37 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Lehi, Utah
“Great Stay! Thanks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had a good time. Thank you for the good stay. I arrived late, they had room. The A/C took a few minutes to get cold, but was comfortable all night. I was here for the Fourth of July weekend with my son and Dad. The weather was beautiful, and we enjoyed the beach a whole lot. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom and showers were clean. Front desk clerk Juanita greeted me with a smile and was very helpful and courteous. I would rate this hotel a 10 out of 10 and would also recommend my friends to this hotel. I don’t know what else to say, this site requires two hundred word minimum. I am sitting and watching television right now. I went to Wendy’s the other day with my son and got some fun Shrek toys. One was a straw that looks like Donkey’s mouth. I had a small frosty while there. I need to clean the car seat. I also need to clean the car. Not just the outside, but vacuum out the inside too. The baby is crying. He loves to be held. He is a good baby. I do love him, he’s wonderful.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

This place is aweful and a dump no deal not eve free is worth staying here. The room was nasty and there were roaches in the room the sheets were not clean or the whole room for that matter the bathroom had dirt hair and mold in it. Complained to the front desk about it but they didn't seem to care. There were several homeless like folk just hanging outside at 1am there was a giant fight in the parking lot and several people involved the cops came and it was terrible. We didn't get any sleep and were afraid to even be there. Only upside I'd say is the location it's close to everything and 3 beaches but even for the cheap price I would never stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Blmor78

Travellers are raving about these Wilmington hotels

Greencastle, PA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I am an employee with the Sleep Inn and Suites located in Hagerstown MD. I booked this hotel because it was least expensive for my stay in Wilmington NC. What I experienced I will no longer recommend or stay at this hotel. To be honest the health department should come to take a look at the rooms. (I have pictures). The gentlemen behind the counter when I checked in was very friendly so that was a good thing. I checked in around 3PM. I never went to the room and finally being totally exhausted my wife and I went into the room around 10:30PM. The room smelled like urine. The A/C was off (after a humid day). So the room was that much hotter. I looked around the room and was pissed off. Dust around the electrically outlets. The door going into the bathroom, the wood was pealing off. Soap scum around the bath tub. The vent was hanging by a nail. The microwave oven was indescribable. totally filthy....If it wasn't for being totally exhaust I would have left that place that night. Prior to taking pictures of this room, I went to ask the clerk for once plastic spoon and she told me "They are for breakfast only". I will never ever come back to that hotel again. A dump for sure.

4 Thank John D
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We checked into our steamy hot room and the AC thermostat was a joke. The knob just spun like it was not connected at all, we left for dinner hoping it would be better by the time we got back. The room took forever to cool off, but it did. When other hotel guests smoke on the walkways, their cigarette smoke gets sucked into the AC unit and brings the smell into your room. The AC units also drip water all over the walkways, and no ones cleans it up, so every 5 feet is another slippery water puddle hazard.

The fridge was broken, the microwave never worked either.

There was no shampoo, but there was a mini lotion. We never use the lotion, but would have loved some shampoo. The linen was clean, only a few cigarette burns on the covers. No bed bugs in our room thankfully! .

There was a significant gap in the curtain allowing people to look in from the walkway, the shower head where it comes out of the wall had a huge hole around it. The paint was peeling, the fixtures were old and rusty. The sink sprayed water up onto your clothes. The ice machine gave us exactly 12 cubes. I would only stay here if I couldn't find ANYWHERE else, or if it was damn near free!

They could certainly use a renovation. The walls are brick, solid - you don't hear your neighbors or the traffic much, but that could also be because of the loud AC units. Breakfast was a complete JOKE with FAKE PLASTIC FRUIT! Cereal, waffle or toast was the extent of the food. They are very close to many eating places, so it wasn't a big deal, just don't count on it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jezzina
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. I hadn't been back to Wilmington in years. Due to all of the changes, I had trouble finding the hotel. I call the front desk to obtain some landmarks to help guide me, but instead, the clerk stayed on the phone with me the entire time, until I arrived. The rooms where very clean and smelled fresh. Check in and check was very fast. Upon leaving, the manager of the hotel, (Jolly) spoke with and I thought that was the best costumer service that I had experienced in year. Everyone was really personable and kind. When I return to Wilmington in the future, that'll be the only hotel I stay in.

Room Tip: Consider the Econo loge due to is quality and great prices.
2 Thank Dwon W
eugene or
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Location is good, rooms were clean, quiet and reasonably priced. Managers were especially helpful and nice. The manager went out of her way to bring my husband a chair since we were there for several days and our room did not have one. Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank eugencandles
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

We asked and assumed we payed to have a room with double beds but when we entered our room we were surprised to find only one bed, chairs no table and our air condition was leaking and shooting out water. Our bed sheets had wholes and burns in them as our bed spread did also. We asked for more sheets and they were not much better. We asked for a refund but was told that she the manager on duty was not able to do so at the time and that we would have to wait until the morning to see the manager during the day. Through out the evening and night we had to constantly turn the air on and off to keep from passing out because it was so hot in there and to keep from falling because there was a tremendous amount of water on the floor from the leaking air condition. We were told we would receive a refund but have seen nothing yet I don't recommend anyone staying here EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!