“Good Food, Fresh!”

Szechuan Buffet
Ranked #528 of 698 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I'm VERY picky about which buffets I go to for Chinese food. this has definitely been one of the better ones. It looked deserted from the outside, but there was quite a few people inside. Fresh food, nice and warm and always plenty coming out. Definitely a nice place to eat for 2, all for under $20 during lunch!

2  Thank Marcus A

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Last I went to this establishment, I can honestly say that, I realy did enjoy my stay. The food was excellent, and the service was well.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Unfortunately, I am unable to say a single good thing about this restaurant.
The food was lacking on every level, the environment is not acceptable and the service was poor. I feel bad that there is not a single positive remark that I can give for this establishment.

Reviewed 12 October 2011

Nasty-no regard for diners. This is the restaurant of your nightmares. Its a shame places like this can be closed down for such disregard for sanitation and health of people who give them their money and children- I could puke. I am so mortified I ever stepped foot in this place of horror. How was the sushi prepared? on top of the Trash can- yep-they were caught and received a 53.3 for health rating- how do they prepare garlic- by stepping on it with their shoes- yep all caught on film. I always look for a health report on the walls and wondered where this one was? now i know why it was hidden or we would have walked right away out. Makes you never want to eat out again without seeing the kitchen and never out of sight!!! UUggghhh...im sick just thinking of what happened. if in doubt-check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nAOf6UAuDo

1  Thank wecacnna