“Great Pizzeria”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 September 2012

My friends and I came here late night. It was PACKED. Even though there weren't any places to sit, it really was the best pizza I have ever had. Friendly employees that know how to handle under pressure.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Stopped in here after getting a late start on a Saturday evening just to grab a bite and I was very impressed with their pizza. The pizza is large slices with crispy crust, just as you would get in NY. They keep a wide variety available for those looking just for a slice or two. The interior is cramped like any northern pizza place but there are a few booths and some standing tables. If you are just looking for a quick bite, or want some great pizza, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Great pizza with great employes. They keep the place nice and clean.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

NY Pizza is my favorite, location will prevent us from being regulars and Brooklyn's prices are a little more on point. Still, very good pizza.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Best advice when eating pizza, always order the whole pie.You can always take home the lefovers. It arrived to our table hot, had a good crust, good sauce and the right amount of cheese.