“Great Pizza & Prices”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 April 2013

When I was working downtown, I would stop in at least once or twice a week to grab a slice for lunch or dinner. Always great pizza, typical new york style. Huge slices, thin (but not crispy) crust. Just a basic NY style pizza, but delicious and affordable. Even better that it's open late night.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

This place has great pizza. I like them much better than slice of life. The crust is great and they have unique toppings and specialty pizza's. We always get a couple of slices after going out downtown.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

This pizza joint is a hole in the wall along Front St in Wilmington. Usual fare for pizza, nothing bad or good to really say. If you are in the area and want pizza already prepared stop by and get a slice. Great location.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

It's very convenient to campus, so I stopped in. Now I stop in 2-3 times a week often for my fave the spinach roma- Ah- mazing!!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

My friends and I came here late night. It was PACKED. Even though there weren't any places to sit, it really was the best pizza I have ever had. Friendly employees that know how to handle under pressure.