“Perfect pop-in pizza parlour”
Review of I Love NY Pizza

I Love NY Pizza
Ranked #73 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great place if you're looking for a quick and simple (as well as tasty) bite to eat. Loads of pizzas to choose from, at a very fair price. Slices seemed popular but there were also a few people buying whole pies. There are tables to sit and eat, and drinks available. Pizza was good and hot. Exactly what you want from a place like this.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

A very basic pizza joint in the downtown area of Wilmington. Freshly made pizza with excellent quality topping, which clearly distinguishes their pizza from the pizza chains. Although you can eat in here, it’s really more of a takeout establishment.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped by to get a slice of pizza. My dining partner and I split a piece. We loved it so much we took a pizza home. We had the margarita pizza. The tomatoes and sauce were tasty and there was a good portion of mozzarella and basil on the pie. The extra large is big! I wish we had something like this where I am from.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We walked in on the 4th of July way before the dinner rush, NO seating. But, we tried to grab a few slices and eat them on our way... we got an entire pizza composed of various flavors/toppings. We also requested a side of ranch dressings for the kids. Charged us and told us to wait while pizza was warmed up. They WAY OVER heated it to the point that the bottom crust was burnt. When i asked for our ranch, he said it was an additional $1.00 although i had already paid and previously requested it. Overall, would not recommend as it is a mere pizza dive with a few tiny tables in the back and not very clean. I have traveled extensively and have had a lot of pizza, this one missed the mark by a mile. NOT worth the hype.

1  Thank Karli C
Reviewed 7 July 2018

not the best pizza but not bad for out of NY. I would not call it NY Pizza because that is what causes an expectation the place does not meet