“Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I were in Wilmington for the day and needed a place for lunch. I hopped in TripAdvisor and went with Pizzetta’s. What a pick it was! Very clean restaurant, small, but very nice. Our server Lisa was very kind, helpful and attentive. My husband and I ordered the Stromboli and it was fantastic! The marinara was on point. Our son ordered pizza that was super! So glad we found this restaurant nestled into a shopping center. If we come back to Wilmington then we will stop here again!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for supper at this restaurant. We were greeted by a very friendly server. The food was ordered, prepared perfectly, and the service was outstanding. My wife got the Stromboli with meat and I, the angel hair pasta with bolognese. Delicious!! We will certainly be back!!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Met my daughter for lunch and we decided to stop in Pizzettas. I've eaten at their Leland location and love it. The service was prompt and very friendly. The food was cooked perfectly and tasted fantastic. My daughter had two slices of the Margarita Pizza. I had the angel hair pasta with bolognese sauce. It was awesome!! The garlic knots were outstanding and the fried zucchini appetizers were delicious, as well. All in all, it was a delicious lunch with excellent service. We will be back!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We’re transplanted northerners who love our Pizza and Pizzetta’s tastes like home. Especially love their Nonna pie. Pizza was so good we had them cater a baby shower. Their chicken Marsala and tortellini Alfredo were also delicious! We’re hooked!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here several times in the past and done take out also. Our experience Saturday night was a disaster. We had 2 tables and came early (before 6:00)after tasting wine at The Wine Sampler. We had prearranged our tables and then it went downhill. Our other table got their meal at least 30 minutes before we did. And from what I understand they was a problem with the pizza and it was comped. One person had an entree. When we questioned our waitress about our food she said its Saturday night and we had entrees not pizza! That’s no excuse! Other tables who came in after us were getting their food. I think she forgot to turn our order in! One person at our table got the lentil soup for her entree and it was COLD and tasteless. This was the first time she had ever sent back food! We were given cannolis but that did not sweeten our sour taste for Pizettas. I think she was worried more about her tip than her customers. Will not go back Or order take out after being treated so horribly.