“Worth checking out”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Really neat atmosphere is sort of a combination of industrial/artsy and relaxed/energizing. The burgers are good. Only problem is that the food took a really long time. I'd go here again on a casual morning or afternoon if I wasn't in a hurry.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times, and always enjoy it. The food is good, atmosphere cool, and the servers are fun. I seem to always get Brandon, and he's always great. It's apparently a match, lol. I would just recommend some house made ranch. The ranch dressing is gross, sorry. Us southerners love our white ketchup!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had a great server and the food was excellent. My husband had this crazy burger that had a egg, ham, bacon and sausage. His eyes rolled back in his head on his first bite. I had a rueben and it was very good. It was a bit pricy given that the sides are add ons - I would rather just have to pay a bit more for extras or changes. That's the only reason I downgrade from excellent to very good.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Been to this one multiple times when I lived in nc. Really good food nice servers. This is a Cleveland theme since owner is from Cleveland. The other location In Cleveland is in a poor location and the building is falling apart. nc is wayyyyy better

Reviewed 5 February 2014

So I took my family on vacation early this January to get out of the cold and make this winter less of a headache. We went downtown and ate at multiple restaurants during our stay. There where 3 places that stuck out to us. But this place to be exact. We walked in here and the scenery was awesome, very energetic, fast moving and staff was very pleasant. Food was very good, they had a big selection from just your ordinary cheeseburger to something you see on the food network that we wouldn't make at home due to its difficulty. But I chose just a burger since I'm a simple guy. I have to say it was up there with one of the best burgers I've ever had, definitely one of those places I wish I have here where I live. If your looking for a good place to eat this is a place you must checkout. Also the other two recommandations chop's deli and dirty harry's. Hope this helps for you vacationers out there!