“nice hotel, excellent staff”

Best Western Plus Wilmington/Carolina Beach
Ranked #17 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
St. Louis, MO, United States
“nice hotel, excellent staff”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I wish I had gotten the name of the girl who checked me in. She was extremely helpful, very friendly, and very considerate. My boyfriend and I had been staying with friends in Wilmington and we checked in at this hotel for 2 nights on our first visit to treat ourselves. We extended our stay for another night because it was so nice. After a few weeks, we decided to stay here again because we enjoyed it so much.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Dayton, Maryland
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night (a side trip on our way to Florida). The room was very clean. The breakfast was good and the lady helping out with that was very nice and helpful. Wish I had her name. The young lady at the front desk (Katie) was the greatest. She was extremely kind and helpful. She could give lessons. If we ever go to Wilmington again, we will definitely stay here.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dunedin, Florida
Reviewed 15 January 2014

excellent quality/price ratio, beautiful decor and comfortable bed. Clean. Very good service from the front desk. Nice and clean indoor pool, but especially a very nice well working hot tub/jacuzzi to relieve my neck/shoulder pain

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Wilmington, United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed here so I could spend Christmas with my sons who live nearby. A great experience, quick check-in and great accommodations. Plan to stay here again in the spring. Great breakfast bar and friendly staff. The two night internet special was a great deal!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Batavia, Illinois
Reviewed 24 December 2013

It was very enjoyable stay. We loved the elegant style of the room and appreciated very cordial staff. On our arrival, even the time was late, the lady at the desk greeted us with great smile and we felt welcome. We will highly recommended this hotel for everybody. This hotel is situated very conveniently between Wilmington, Fort Fisher and North Carolina Aquarium. Hotel will be our choice again next time we are in Wilmington.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
carolina beach, United States
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This is not what I remember Best Westerns to be like when I travel as a kid. This best western was awesome from the time we walked in the door, The lobby was decorated high end and squeaky clean.,employees went out their way to help. Breakfast was great,room was awesome it was an AWESOME stay Indoor pool was beautiful just a bit cold for me. They keep a great on the cleaness very often.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 December 2013

For the price, This stay was the best I have had in a long time. The mini omelets were a little rubbery though, one broke free, flipped in the air and landed on my chest and stuck there. Go for the yogurt instead, or be careful trying to get them from the pan.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
#2 of 19 in Carolina Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Carolina Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Carolina Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
Best Western Plus Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach

Been to Best Western Plus Wilmington/Carolina Beach? Share your experiences!