Beau Rivage also has a public golf course on its grounds and we played the course on 7/20/12.The course total yardage is quite long and the distance between holes is also very long.No walking this course!The pro shop and gounds staff were friendly and helpful throughout the day and we thoroughly enjoyed our game of 18 holes.The fairways are amazing and the greens were fast....even with the dry conditions all areas were well kept.This course is laid out among the resort and houses bordering the fairways and greens.Reasonably priced for a day of golf.Note:we did not stay at the resort itself but in nearby Carolina Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few things are more synonymous with incredible Golf than “North Carolina” and no other Coastal Carolina resort is more in-tune with the Group Stay & Play than Beau Rivage Golf and Resort. Rare for a golf course along the coast, several holes on the par 72 layout offer 40 to 75 feet elevation changes. Framed by Carolina Pine hardwoods, Members, Guests and Groups play the “Beau” for its plush Bermuda fairways and silky-smooth greens. The elevated and contoured greens are planted with TifEagle, an ultra-dwarf bermudagrass that thrives near the coast and they roll pure like a cue ball in a bathtub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beau Rivage Golf & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Rivage Resort And Golf Club
- Beau Rivage Resort & Golf Club Hotel Wilmington