In spite of the unusual multiple rain days we still were able to play and enjoy this beautiful course. Nowhere on the links were there unplayable areas, excellent drainage.
The suites are spacious with a great view of the course even from a first floor suite.The staff was great,with good food at the grill,love the breakfast.Overall, really enjoyed our vacation at the Beau Rivage, would definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few things are more synonymous with incredible Golf than “North Carolina” and no other Coastal Carolina resort is more in-tune with the Group Stay & Play than Beau Rivage Golf and Resort. Rare for a golf course along the coast, several holes on the par 72 layout offer 40 to 75 feet elevation changes. Framed by Carolina Pine hardwoods, Members, Guests and Groups play the “Beau” for its plush Bermuda fairways and silky-smooth greens. The elevated and contoured greens are planted with TifEagle, an ultra-dwarf bermudagrass that thrives near the coast and they roll pure like a cue ball in a bathtub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beau Rivage Golf & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Rivage Resort & Golf Club Hotel Wilmington
- Beau Rivage Resort And Golf Club