Noni Bacca Winery
Ranked #7 of 119 things to do in Wilmington
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stopped in for a wine tasting Aug 2014. I wasn't sure I was interested in visiting a winery located in a strip mall in the middle of town but I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. The owners were so nice! They let me bring my two small dogs inside out of the warm weather. Every wine I tried was amazing. Chilly Bear is the best dessert wine I've had so far. I bought several different bottles and they shipped to my house for free. I'm not from NC so this was very convenient for someone who is traveling. I will definitely place an order with them again. I can't say enough about this winery.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My fiancé, our 6 year old son and I went into Noni Bacca winery today to purchase a case or 2 of wine for our wedding guests as part of their hospitality bags. We were so very pleased with how we were treated and by the fun, yet professional, atmosphere that surrounded us. We ended up getting our wine with custom wine labels that had our engagement picture on them and our wedding date! I'm so happy with our visit and the wine!! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience in the middle of a crazy wedding week!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This place was wonderful. The feeling was great, we did 9 tasting with a Noni Bacca's souvenir wine glass for $15.00. They make all of their wines, offer wine making classes, and have wine and design come once a month to do paintings and drink wine. I bought two bottles of wine after the tasting because they were amazing. Toni and Ken were so friendly. They had extra new wine for us to try to get opinions on. The building is very pretty with signs to give you a laugh all around the place. Snacks are available to cleanse your palate after each tasting. I am very pleased with the service that I got and will definitely come back when I visit Wilmington again! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This place is amazing! Such a great winery. Toni and Ken were so intelligent and friendly! Such a great relaxing time! Fantastic job guys!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I love visiting this place with my friends. Love the wine and the atmosphere! Best value all around!