“So good!”

The Greeks
Ranked #98 of 669 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Come to the only authentic Greek restaurant in Wilmington serving gourmet food. Our falafel has been awarded and mentioned in several food guides, it is made in house, by hand, with local and fresh ingredients. Our tzatziki, our hummus, our tahini, everything is made in our restaurant on a daily basis. We hand cut our meats, all from North Carolina. Our gyro is on a spit, hand carved and served. Our prices are extremely competitive based on our quality and the portion of food served. Come in for the truly authentic Greek experience.
Navarre, Florida
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Visited The Greeks during Liz's food tour and it was a fan favorite! Everything we tried was absolutely delicious and the staff was extremely nice, especially the owner's son - Yanni. My favorite was the falafel which I could not get enough of. Everything is home made and delicious. Try it and you will NOT be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
Greenville, North Carolina
“So glad I tried The Greeks at the new Beau Rivage location on Carolina Beach Rd”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

This has become one of my favorite places for a delicious, well priced meal. I usually get take-out and it's so nicely prepared. I love the hummus and add it as a side if not included with what I order. I have had the Greek Sampler, Chicken Gyro and the Chicken Platter. All are wonderful! I think my favorite is the Chicken platter because you get a good sized Greek salad, deliciously seasoned grilled chicken, fries, pita bread, & cucumber sauce. The Greek Sampler is great too. It includes felafels, pita bread, couscous, big portion of hummus as well as cucumber sauce and some kind of rice stuff rolled in grape leaves or something (which is only thing I'm not a fan of). Gyros are really good too. Highly recommend The Greeks! Fresh food that doesn't weigh heavy and I usually have enough leftovers for lunch the next day.

• Visited March 2014
Wilmington, NC
“Advertised as the only real Greek restaurant in Wilmington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Love gyros and wasn't disappointed. This lamb/beef meat was cut off the cooked source and was juicy and moist. Three thick slices were on the gyro along with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cucumber sauce. Along with some hot French fries it was delicious. Also saw some fresh Greek deserts but was too full to try. Will get some photos the next time I visit. This restaurant is the one on Carolina Beach road and Saunders Rd. The original one is located downtown Wilmington.

Visited March 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“AWESOME!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Great Gyro's...they have the REAL DEAL Gyro meat. The meat is perfect, sliced just for you and delicious!
Salads are wonderful...try the Greek salad with the chicken..yum! Lots of REALLY GOOD Feta.
You have to get the hummus and pita, too. The hummus is so good!
You won't be disappointed if you come in for lunch or for dinner. We've eaten there 3 times in the last 2 weeks..and we'll be going back for more.

• Visited February 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Yummy greek salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Delicious small greek restaurant downtown. Excellent greek salad, the vegetables are well seasoned and lots of feta. Thumbs up.

• Visited November 2013