“What a great lunch”

The Greeks
Ranked #96 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Greek
Description: Come to the only authentic Greek restaurant in Wilmington serving gourmet food. Our falafel has been awarded and mentioned in several food guides, it is made in house, by hand, with local and fresh ingredients. Our tzatziki, our hummus, our tahini, everything is made in our restaurant on a daily basis. We hand cut our meats, all from North Carolina. Our gyro is on a spit, hand carved and served. Our prices are extremely competitive based on our quality and the portion of food served. Come in for the truly authentic Greek experience.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I split a #20 for lunch - a skewer of chicken, a skewer of pork, Greek salad, seasoned fries and pita. It was plenty of food for both of us, and all exceptionally good. We've been going to the downtown location whenever we're in Wilmington, and have always enjoyed it, but the food seems to be getting even better. The staff is always friendly and nice.

1  Thank Dmize

Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the absolute best gyro's I've ever eaten. It was full of meat and fresh veggies, and the Tzatziki sauce rocked. The fries are seasoned with Greek seasoning, so though I'm not usually a "got to have fries" gal- I would say this meal bears repeating! Plus- I know that it's wrong to have dessert first, but I did...I really probably can't pronounce what it was I ate- but it was clearly made there, and fresh, and really impressed me. Of course it was some variation of Baklava...but it was light and delicious and didn't even spoil my appetite! I will most definitely revisit this spot. This gyro will haunt me til I do.

1  Thank twilight3380
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been to The Greeks twice. Both times got the big fat greek sandwich with fries. It's was beyond delicious and filling. Huge portions and very affordable.

1  Thank ElleRose04
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The best place downtown! The staff here is always friendly and their product is unmatched. I usually like to try different items if I make multiple trips to the same restaurant; however, this place is the exception. I love the number 16 with passion only a fat kid could understand. It's cheap (under $7.00 without a drink), delicious and filling. I always leave completely full and fully satisfied. By the time I'm out the door I'm already excited about my next visit! If you ever find yourself downtown, find your way to the The Greeks!

1  Thank Matt W
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I'm in love with this restaurant! The food is amazing, and the customer service is second to none! This is the most authentic place that I have ever ate at! The ingredients are fresh and the portions are huge! If you are in Wilmington, DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!

1  Thank Nuria S