“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Enjoyed another nice dinner at Carrabas. The mussels were very good but not quite as large as they used to be and not as much juice to dip them in. the chicken rosa maria was good and plenty of it. The service was good overall but one of the oddest things, the waiters kept removing our salad plates and the empty mussel shell plates but never removed the bowl that the mussels were served in. It stayed on the table all through the meal and was still there when we got the check, that was odd. It was like no one acknowledged it was there with all the empty shells.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We used the call ahead seating and waited less than 10 minutes, close to only 5 minutes. Worth the phone call. The waiter was very attentive. Offered his suggestions and favorite dishes to try. The bread was hot, when he brought it out. The Sicilian Chicken Soup is great. I had Chicken Parmesan and date had Chicken Marsala for entrees. We ordered the large sizes, which were 2 large chicken breasts on each platter. I ordered the angel hair pasta, which I could have had a little more of that, but, I love spagetti. Definitely, a meal that we enjoyed. .

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food was good and the staff was excellent. Our server was very friendly and when we told him we were celebrating our anniversary at the end of our meal he brought out the dessert menu and told us we could pick anyone and it would be complementary. This was a surprise and a great gesture on his part.

1  Thank 2antigua
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband took me to this restaurant for the new years and they were wonderful. I like Italian food and this restaurant is the next best thing to being in Italy for the meal. I strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Italian food.

1  Thank Miffy C
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We had a wonderful meal at Carrabba's on New Year's Eve. Our waiter was excellent. The food was wonderful.