“Awesome!”

Carolina Paddleboard Co. LLC
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Head on over if you want to learn from the best! Free parking, great shop with a huge selection of paddleboards/paddle gear and friendly staff ... all on a beautiful water front location.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had a great time at the Carolina Paddleboard Co. during several visits. Friendly advice, recommendations on local paddling spots and cool weather clothing. Good selection of SUP boards, clothing, and accessories.
Stop in to see Ann, Bailey, and Jason.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

There were 3 of us that were first time paddle-boarders and we received excellent instruction on how-to from one of the staff (sorry I was nervous and didn't pay attention to names!) We got our intro lesson of 10-15 mins and were off to paddle-board around Harbor Island for 2 hours. What a great workout and beautiful day!! Thanks to the staff that took pics for us and were so friendly!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I wanted to start standup paddle boarding for some time. I tried a number of places in Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach and none of the shops I visited had a good understanding of how to get a 50 year old beginner started untill I found Carolina Paddle board Company. The staff has a years of experience in the sport from the beginner to the pros. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have wanted to try out the Stand Up Paddle Boards and finally decided to try it. We love to ocean Kayak and always wondered how difficult it was. After making the two hour reservation. My wife started back peddling and wanted me to go alone fearing that she wouldn't be able to do it.
The Great Staff at Carolina Paddleboard was awesome. Since we were first timers. They took the time to explain best techniques and how to start on your knees or sitting to get the feel. With their guidance we were off starting off just rowing from a kneeling position then working up the nerve to stand. I was fairly easy transition and found the balance quickly ( without falling ). Once I gave up the gallon death grip of my ties into the board I was able to relax my legs and enjoyed the ride.
After returning to the dock we were again greeted by the staff helping to get back on the dock safely. They were so helpful and gave tips for our next visit. Great group of people more exited about helping their customers enjoy the experience and less on selling their products. We are looking forward to our next trip. And will definitely have paddle boarding on the agenda. It's a really great way to enjoy the water

1  Thank DandHDirkse