“So much fun! ”

Carolina Paddleboard Co. LLC
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We are visiting my mom who lives in Wilmington. We really wanted to paddle board so my mom did some research and found Carolina Paddleboard Co. We went this morning and what a great experience! The guides explained every step and made sure we were safe. We plan to go back later this week. It is $20.00 for one hour which is so reasonable! I definitely recommend doing it!! I am hooked!

2  Thank Laura T

Reviewed 26 June 2014

It was our first time paddle boarding and we had a blast! The staff was wonderful and very patient with all our questions, especially Ann. Prices are very reasonable. We can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Head on over if you want to learn from the best! Free parking, great shop with a huge selection of paddleboards/paddle gear and friendly staff ... all on a beautiful water front location.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had a great time at the Carolina Paddleboard Co. during several visits. Friendly advice, recommendations on local paddling spots and cool weather clothing. Good selection of SUP boards, clothing, and accessories.
Stop in to see Ann, Bailey, and Jason.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

There were 3 of us that were first time paddle-boarders and we received excellent instruction on how-to from one of the staff (sorry I was nervous and didn't pay attention to names!) We got our intro lesson of 10-15 mins and were off to paddle-board around Harbor Island for 2 hours. What a great workout and beautiful day!! Thanks to the staff that took pics for us and were so friendly!