“I enjoyed the food”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I enjoyed the lunch buffett very much. The food was fresh and hot , but I got there a little before noon. I would eat there again and found it to be a good experience. I have eaten at other indian food restaurants in town but I do not enjoy them as well. I will return.

Reviewed 17 June 2012 via mobile

Service was not that great for us , may be we were the last customers for the day.No cutleries till we asked for it !!!
We found onion garlic nan and basmati rice not cooked very well.

On a positive note, the paneer tikka masala was delicious . Also owner was very friendly:)

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I never order off the menu at the local Indian restaurants, because they all offer buffets, and you can try all sorts of things. This buffet is smaller than Tandoori Bites, but the food is better. Staff is friendly, prices reasonable.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

my husband and i have been regular costumers for 5 years. we've introduced countless friends and family members to india mahal!! recently other indian restaurants have opened in town but INDIA MAHAL is the ONLY place to go!! fantastic food! great family run business! the service is personal and friendly. you will leave wishing you had a bigger belly so you could eat more!!! even our 3 year old loves him some nan and raita! check it out!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2011

We have tried a lot of places and overall this is the best ever. They really take care of you and offer real Indian food at great prices. Will come back every time we are in Wilmington.