“Closed”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Closed down in March. Siaa, another Indian, has opened there. Very good. Service a bit slow but just opened a week ago.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

The food is really good. I haven't had one thing yet that wasn't wonderful. and, the portions are very generous. I really like to go there when I want an ethnic, satisfying dinner with my husband and/or children.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

They had several vegetarian items on the lunch buffet and they were pretty good. The owner was very friendly to us but a little late in removing the used plates, The vegetarian selections were pretty good ... not great but we did not leave there hungry. Unfortunately, the men's restroom was not good ... it should get a thorough overall cleaning. Although the food was decent, I don't think we will go there again.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Long story short: I will never go back to this place. The service was horrendous. It took 9 minutes for someone to come take mine and my boyfriends drink order, our server was terrible (we quickly realized this man was the owner and clearly didn't care about anything), and the food was below average. I never leave reviews, but this was such a bad experience that I had to leave one. The food was terrible, I ordered the chicken pakora for an appetizer (it was dry and flavorless and was very little chicken put on top of cut up lettuce). For our entrees we ordered the chicken and lamb curry. I was confused because neither one tasted like curry of any sort, more of a tomato pasta sauce... Not authentic in any way. The owner was incredibly rude. He would get frustrated if I asked for anything (which I only did ONCE). He overcharged us for sweet tea (2.50 per person) and wouldnt give refills! This was sad because the sweet tea was the only highlight of the trip, and we couldnt even get refills even though we paid 2.50 a person! We didnt even eat our appetizer. On top of that, while dinner was cooking, someone in the kitchen dropped a bowl. The owner went back there quickly, yelling and cursing, and the dining guests could hear. The girl kept saying I'm sorry, it fell and the man yelled at her to go. She ran out of the door crying. Clearly the owner has some issues. When we tried to pay for our dinner (remember this is for two people), the owner rang us up and charged us $9 for the tip. This was for a 30 dollar meal for two people where we did not get refills and he was incredibly rude. Im a good tipper, due to being a server for years, but I will not tip someone that much that didnt do anything. He went on to say he could charge all guests a 18% gratuity according to the "United State of America". I am so dissappointed in our treatment at this place. Please do not support this man or his establishment. I hope someone who works there reads this, I am POSITIVE that this owner makes their lives miserable.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My wife and I both enjoyed the food. The waiter was good but we were the only people in the place, but they seem to do a good take-out business. Very little atmosphere but solid food at a fair price.