“Very disappointing; Not what it use to be.”

RuckerJohns Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 721 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2014

As locals we have been frequent patrons, but last night was really bad. Food was bland and uninteresting and
was not anything I couldn't have prepared at home myself. If I didn't know better I would say some items were frozen entrees. Service was fine, but the rest of the experience was appalling. Don't know what the problem is , but they have much room for improvement.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

this restaurant is basically in the same parking lot as the hotel. You can walk or drive through an adjourning parking lot. The food was tasty but needed a little more seasoning despite its presentation. Our service was great as well. This was 12/13

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I didn't enjoy this place at all. I ordered a steak and there was so much fat on it. I ate two pieces and was grossed out and sent it back. I ended up not eating a meal because I wasn't hungry after that. We did get rolls that were very good but you should never serve a steak that's inedible. Wouldn't return to this place.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

If you enjoy poor service and cold burnt food, this is the place for you. The fries were old and stale, as well as cold and burnt, the bacon was cold. The only warm item was the burger patty. Service was horrendous. This has been a favorite place, but no more.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stopped here because it was the only place I could find in the area and we were starved. I was more than pleased with their salad, especially because it came with a warm croissant with honey on it! Also tried their nachos and boneless wings which were great. Server was fantastic and I will return when I'm in the area.