“Great staff!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Great staff!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Our group, 16, enjoyed a very nice evening together at Rucker John's and were served by a fantastic staff. Being a large group is a challenge in getting orders in and out, and accurate. This staff did it! The food was stated by most of our group as being superior! Personally, I felt the breaded shrimp was below the standard expected of this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great First Impression”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Lindsey was our server and she was very personable without over doing it. She brought everything out in a timely manner. I had the Carolina Burger and it was HUGE! and delicious! I also had the house fries which are pretty much whole potato slices. I wasn't thoroughly impressed with them because they got soggy and cold before I was finished eating my burger (which I could not finish because it was so HUGE! lol). My husband ordered the Ribeye Sandwhich and he said it was good before I even asked him and that's not usual for him. Usually I have to ask him. The manager also came over and greeted us and asked us how our food was. Everyone was very nice, professional and REAL. They all seemed to like working there and working together which makes for a great atmosphere! I have to add that we really love the fireplace too! This place has a classy feel to it which makes me wanna dress up a little more next time we go :) I also loved the bar drink menu selections. Many drinks with actual names to choose from and although I didn't try any of the deserts this time, because I simply did not have room, they all looked very appealing on the menu. Thanks RuckerJohns for making our first visit a great one! I think we've found our new favorite restaurant! We will be back!

• Visited January 2014
Wilmington NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointing; Not what it use to be.”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

As locals we have been frequent patrons, but last night was really bad. Food was bland and uninteresting and
was not anything I couldn't have prepared at home myself. If I didn't know better I would say some items were frozen entrees. Service was fine, but the rest of the experience was appalling. Don't know what the problem is , but they have much room for improvement.

Visited January 2014
North Carolina
“Great Location for a Weekend Retreat”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

this restaurant is basically in the same parking lot as the hotel. You can walk or drive through an adjourning parking lot. The food was tasty but needed a little more seasoning despite its presentation. Our service was great as well. This was 12/13

• Visited December 2013
New Orleans
“Eww”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I didn't enjoy this place at all. I ordered a steak and there was so much fat on it. I ate two pieces and was grossed out and sent it back. I ended up not eating a meal because I wasn't hungry after that. We did get rolls that were very good but you should never serve a steak that's inedible. Wouldn't return to this place.

• Visited April 2013