“Excellent place to grab a bit”

RuckerJohns Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 678 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Cary, North Carolina
“Excellent place to grab a bit”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have been to the location in Monkey Junction 3 times now, each time we've gone I've ordered something different and each time I have completely enjoyed my meal. This is one place that we will make a point to stop at each time we are at the beach for a good quality meal at a reasonable price.

• Visited July 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Quality Food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The menu has sufficient variety to please most anyone. An ice cold crisp salad & croissant are one of the sides offered with each entrée. My favorite is Island Chicken. My husband often orders pork chops.

“Always a good stop”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We always start our vacation meals here when in Wilmington. Everything I've had here has been very good. The wait staff has always been friendly and the managers have always stopped by to see how our meal was. They have something for everybody on the menu all at a good price as well.

• Visited June 2014
“Great food and awesome service!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I had dinner here while on vacation. We were kindly greeted at the hostess stand and taken to a table right away. Our waitress was good at here job and very helpful when we asked about local attractions. It was our first time in the area and she took time to tell us about things to do. Not to mention our food was very good. My steak was cooked perfect and the flavor was wonderuful. I highly recommend this place!

Greenville, North Carolina
“Santa Fe Chicken is my favorite!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I always order the Santa Fe chicken and love it! The spicy black beans and melted cheese with tangy ranch is so good! I get side salad (good, but pretty simple) and sweet potato fries (yum), but you can order any 2 sides. Only side I do not like is the Mac and cheese. It is bland and reminds me of a terrible box kind, I hated it because. I expected it to be homemade for some reason. Their ranch dressing is by far the best I have ever had. I dip my chicken and sweet potato fries in it, just can't get enough! Eve, our waitress tonight, was great!