“Good burger”

Add it.
Pt's Olde Fashioned Grille
Ranked #184 of 698 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate lunch at this burger spot. Both my husband and I had a burger and they were very good. My daughter ordered the turkey sandwich and really liked it. Tip: If you want a regular turkey sandwich, be sure to order it cold. If you don't they will sauté it in Italian dressing.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Worst I have ever eaten! Left over from lunch rush and warmed up... Dry as straw! Take out, should have returned and demanded money back!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

PT's is always the best burger. It is the same juicy, delicious mess every time. Thanks for keeping it great.