“Yumm!”

Price range: US$2 - US$16
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Please visit our website to find out about our daily specials and other information at our sister restaurants, Las Olas Mexi-Q Grill, K38 Baja Grill (2 locations - Oleander Drive and Porters Neck/Market St), Tower 7 (Wrightsville Beach) and Cafe Del Mar (Wrightsville Beach)
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Being a vegan, it is not that easy finding good restaurants to eat at. But I have to say they have a few options on the menu that I enjoy very much! Not to mention the unlimited chips & salsa the offer! Wonderful.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

My husband and I had lunch here today. The food was very fresh and delicious! We started with the complimentary chips and salsa, the chips were light and crispy, not greasy at all. The salsa was very fresh but a little over-powered with the taste of raw onions which I don't like so I picked around them but my husband loved!! For an appetizer we had the angry chicken with both heck and hell sauce, the chicken was perfectly grilled, didn't even need the sauce but with the sauce oh my! Just delish!! I had the gringo trio which is three tacos, one beef, one bean, and one chicken with the freshest lettuce and brightest tomatoes, refreshing! My husband had a burrito that was as big as his head!! Filled with grilled steak, rice, black beans with guacamole-he only ate 1/2 and he's a big guy who usually has no problem cleaning his plate! The margarita's were smooth and flavorful but on the pricey side for good tequila- $30.00 plus tip for two drinks while we waited for our table. The waitstaff were friendly and attentive. The restaurant was clean and neat. The manager came over to see how our visit was going. We will definitely be back!!! A very nice dining experience. Highly recommended from a foodie!!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Everything is awesome from chips to food. The staff is friendly. I love the recent renovations. Love the fresh flavors and fish options!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

K 38 has the very best Mexican food on the East Coast Period! My wife and I do our best to eat at one of your 4 restaurants every week. Your food and service is the best in town! Thanks for bringing the best Mexican food to Wilmington, you guys really Rock!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

One of my absolute favorite Wilmington restaurants. Fresh ingredients, amazing service and never a bad meal or a bad margarita! :) A MUST VISIT!!!