“It's good”

Ranked #70 of 693 Restaurants in Wilmington
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 March 2014

It's good much like Five Guys witch I would choose over PT's but the burgers are good I thought the fries were over seasoned but like fresh cut.

There are newer reviews for PT's Olde Fashioned Grille

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Wilmington for 5 years & have yet to find a better burger joint. Today, I went in to get takeout for my boyfriend and myself & it was ready pretty quickly, while still being hot and obviously prepared especially for us, not just pre-made burgers thrown on the grill for a warm up. They have the best French fries in Wilmington, some of my favorite ever & their burgers and chicken sandwiches both are fantastic. If you're a tourist looking for a laid-back, absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced meal.... Look no further. Don't leave Wilmington without making it to P.T.'s!

2  Thank alb9284
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I have had all of they're sandwiches and have to say they are the best. My whole family enjoys the food. We are there at least twice a week. You've got to give them a try. Great wait staff, fast and efficient, not constantly nagging you, but your cups never go dry.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Very friendly folks here.

The seasoned fries were perfect and he burger did not disappoint. I will be back here for sure!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

When the owner opened this place back in the 90's, i dont even think he knew how good it was going to be.........ALWAYS good ALWAYS consistent

great priced for what you get and the smell of those char grilled burgers and chicken breasts are to dye for!!!!