“Casey's is the best!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Boston
“Casey's is the best!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

As a northerner it was like I died and went to barbecue heaven. We spent five nights in Wilmington and ate here three times. It would have been five if it was up to me. This place is fun and funky. Larry and Miss Jean the owners and their kids are as friendly as can be. We got to try so many new foods and most of it was delicious. I hope nothing ever changes here. The Caseys and their staff work really hard to make this place absolutely awesome.

• Visited December 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Excellent staff,even better food.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my first time going to casey's. The staff was polite and made you feel comfortable and at home. We were automatically seated when we walked in the door. The staff called us baby and darling and were truly attentive and went out of our way to make our stay the best it could be.

The food was even better, the mac and cheese was some of the best ever had, the fry chicken was moist and perfectly seasoned. Also the sweet potato soufflé was delicious, and the cheese biscuit was moist and very good, along with many other delicious food. There was also a much variety of food, from fry fish to rice and gravy, to collard greens.

The dessert was full of different foods. From 3 different cobblers, cheesecake, cakes, banana pudding, and many different pies, and even a ice cream machine.

The atmosphere was wonderful and felt right at home,it was calm and everybody seemed like they knew each other. The placed was packed, yet it seem like you had free spaced to walk and wasn't interfering in peoples personal space. It was a very low cost for lunch: $8.99 for adults and $3.99 for kids. Costing only $26 for me and my teenager and 2 kids.

It was a wonderful experienced and the food was great and the staff was excellent. I am defiantly going back to Casey's again.

• Visited January 2014
“Stopped at fourths....”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Knuckles were great. The Chitlins were a rare treat. Beef ribs were on the bland side. Pulled pork and chicken (fried & roasted) were very good. The whole catfish was overly seasoned, mainly too salty. Their biscuits come with a piece of cheddar inside - I think I was the only person who didn't care for them. Mac n cheese, greens and beans were all very good.
The bread pudding was very good.
Valeria our waitress was attentive and great to chat with. The entire staff seemed interested in your enjoyment - very friendly place.

• Visited December 2013
Asheboro, North Carolina
“you wont regret stopping here--come hungry”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

our visit to this area brought a nice surprise for us--this buffet is one of the best I have experienced. there is plenty to choose from and you will not be disappointed. The price is not $7.99 plus drink as other people are stating--we paid about $26 for the two of us to eat buffets and drinks. but it was worth what we paid! I could not taste all the different home cooked foods but plan to visit again when in the area.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank barzdiprocky
Durham, North Carolina, United States
“Don't judge a book by its cover”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

The outside doesn't look to hot, but the hotel suggested it and it was in every book I picked up while in carolina beach. My grandmother who is extremely picking enjoyed it! They have everything you can think of, fried chicken,baked chicken, pork chops, cabbage, I could go on and on. It was delicious, make sure you save room for dessert and it's all for 7.99. Did I mention they will fry you shrimp made to order, included in the price. Give it a try!