Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Waterway Lodge(Wrightsville Beach)
1,278 results
All reviewssales coordinatorfront deskgreat hotelwrightsville beachwilmington mayfaireharris teetershopping and restaurantsa great stayconvenient locationclean hotelwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againerichgialicecox
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The general manager went above and beyond in ensuring that my needs were met. I was also impressed with the attention I received in the restaurant. The breakfast manager was very accomodating and the food was great. I would not hesitate returing to this property or recommending to someone else.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room away from the elevator and vending machines
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HGI-Mayfaire, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you Bruce M for the very nice feedback. Going above and beyond expectations is what we’re all about – every day! Our General Manager and restaurant staff thank you for recognizing their stellar efforts and we’re so pleased that you enjoyed your cooked-to-order breakfast in our full service Garden Grille & Bar restaurant. Next time travel brings you back to Wilmington-Wrightsville Beach, we hope that you choose to stay with us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We had Excellent service, beautiful clean rooms and great lobby for visiting with family and friends. We could not have been more pleased with our stay. We were especially impressed with the staff that served breakfast, exceedingly friendly and the food was made to order perfectly. Next time we are in Wilmington this will be our go to place.

Stayed: August 2014

Hello Livelifeoutloud…! Thank you for the lovely review of our award-winning HGI Mayfaire. Excellent, beautiful, clean, impressed, friendly and perfectly are all descriptive words that we love to see as it relates to the guest experience of one of our valuable guests. We thank you so much for choosing to stay at HGI Mayfaire. Please come back and visit us again. Fall is the best time to visit the Carolina coast.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

From the moment I walked in the front door, I could tell the employees of this hotel take great pride in their work. I was in town on business. The room was spacious and clean. I had a dinner meeting and arrived back at the hotel around 9:00pm. The bar in the lobby was open, and there were several people milling around. I stopped and asked the bartender what time they close, because I had to go to the room and return a couple calls/emails. He said 10pm, but smiled and said I'll stay until everyone goes. I ended up going down a bit before 10, and he was there long after I went back to my room. When I went down for breakfast the next morning, it was different employees but just as friendly as the night before. I will definitely stay here again! I would caution future travelers that the hotel is a bit hard to find, so use a GPS and/or call and let the staff tell you the best way to find it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much Darci M for sharing your guest experience with the Tripadvisor users. We certainly appreciate your comments regarding our very friendly and attentive staff here at the award-winning HGI Mayfaire. We’re so pleased that you were able to utilize our full service Garden Grille & Bar. We look forward to earning your business next time business travel brings you back to Wilmington. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

On a cross country tour, our daughter and her family stopped in Wilmington to visit. Hilton Garden Inn was an excellent choice for their stay. Staff, especially Nick Tate, were very accommodating to our needs. All facilities on-site are excellent. The hotel is in an excellent location being amongst shopping, eateries and two miles from wonderful Wrightsville Beach. We highly recommend visitors to Wilmington NC to stay at Hilton Garden Inn for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GordyBGone
HGI-Mayfaire, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

GordyBGone we thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience with the Tripadvisor community. We’re so pleased that you guys enjoyed our full service amenities and outstanding location near the beach. On behalf of Nick at the front desk and our entire team at the award-winning HGI Mayfaire, it was our pleasure to earn your family business. Next time travel brings you back this way, we hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was one of the best hotels I have stayed in. All services were great. I would and have already recommended this Hilton to friends and family. It was a great surpise at how nice and CLEAN the room was.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Andrew F
HGI-Mayfaire, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you Andrew F for your five star review of our HGI Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center. It is an honor for us to be your first Tripadvisor review. Thanks for sharing your guest experience with the Tripadvisor folks! The staff takes great pride in providing our guests with the cleanest hotel possible. We’re so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. Come back and see us again!