“Really Liked the seafood Platter”
Review of Dock Street Seafood - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dock Street Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 June 2010

My wife and I shared a steamed seafood platter for one. We thought it might not be enough and we were stuffed. The platter had mussels, oysters, clams, shrimp, crab legs, corn and a side of boiled potatoes. There was plenty of butter, garlic, and cocktail sauce to go around. Of course there were plenty of utensils for crab leg cracking and mussel opening. Our friends had the Jumbalaya. It was really good. We loved the feel of just walking into a seaside shop with a no nonsense focus on food.

Reviewed 14 July 2007

My husband and I ate here recently and loved it! Had oysters and lobsterman stew. So much food for a great price. Delicious and fresh.
Service was friendly and quick! Very casual and fun atmospere.

1  Thank NewportJen