All reviewswalk in closetfrosted glasswrightsville beachbarn doorsleeping areafront deskgreat shopping areaturkey sausageclean and spacious roomsdesk areabeautiful hotelnice sitting arealarge bathroomnewer hotelnice featureconference roommilitary cutoff
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Spent only one night there but have marked it as my “go to” for future trips to Wilmington. Bright. Modern. Clean. Convenient. But the best part was the staff. So incredibly friendly and helpful. Great spot.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Springhill Suites while visiting family in the Wilmington area. The property is only a couple years old and it is in excellent condition as a result. We have stayed at other properties in the vicinity but this property is the best we have visited!

The staff was exceptional, always friendly and helpful! This included the front desk, the breakfast area, and the room cleaning staff.

Rooms are very well designed, with lots of power outlets, a functional desk area, and a bathroom that includes a good sized shower and plenty of counter space. The microwave, minifridge and coffee maker would be useful but we didn’t need them this trip. The beds were good and the pillows were just OK. The rooms seemed like they were designed by people who actually travel and use the space - touché!

The workout room is small but functional with treadmills, a bike, an elliptical, and some free weights and a bench. The breakfast and bar area are very functional. The breakfast was fairly typical but the family was very happy to see plenty of fruit, including bananas.

We will certainly use this property when we return to the area and you should too if you are looking for a mid-level, well designed property in the Landfall/Mayfaire area!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tomas M
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This is a modern and very clean hotel right opposite the Mayfair shops, restaurants and movie theatre.
My room was large and very comfortable and I didn’t get to use the breakfast as I was up and away early the next morning to Carolina Beach State Park.
The room had great TV, mini fridge and they laid out plastic plate/cutlery if you were having food brought in.
My only negative was that the walls were very thin and so noise from neighbouring room - loud talking and worse I could hear snoring when I woke up in the middle of the night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2017

My wife and I had the good fortune of spending almost a month at the Springhill Suites in Wilmington while waiting to move Into our new home. The property is very clean and bright. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious.

The hotel staff couldn't be more friendly, considerate and helpful. The staff is empowered and all work together as one to make certain guests are comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is very well done with great attention to detail...a selection for all tastes. Seriously, we felt like part of the family during our stay.

The hotel is always busy yet never seems hurried or noisy. Whether you just plan to stay a night or do an extended stay...Springhill Suites Mayfaire Wilmington, NC is a great choice for you, your family or a group. Great rates and a fantastic staff make this the place to stay...for business or pleasure! It's a WIN!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Wonderful stay at this beautiful hotel. Everything was perfect from the lobby, staff, room and breakfast. Very comfortable bed in a huge room with a great walk in closet. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Nathan the bartender is also such a nice young man. There is a huge shopping area across the street and plenty of restaurants for dining options. I will most definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends