some girlfriends and I journeyed down to Wilmington over 4th of July weekend 2010 and we stayed one night at this hotel as it was cheap and also one of the few who wasn't fully booked for the holiday weekend. We really only slept here although they do have a nice pool. The room was very basic but it accommodated us 4 girls nicely even with 2 per bed and all our stuff it didn't feel cramped or crowded. would definitely stay here again! and the best part.. the starbucks was right across the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Baymont Inn And Suites Wilmington
- Baymont Inn Wilmington
- Wilmington Baymont Inn