My daughter and I went to Wilmington to check on rental property. We decided to stay at this hotel because the cost was reasonable, they have a free breakfast until 10 AM, a nice outdoor pool and hot coffee and tea in the lobby all day long. We noticed a nice printer and computer in the registration area for guest to use also. Our room was clean, the lights, heater and air conditioner all worked great. My only issue was the all night noise from College Rd which is across the street from UNCW. That is not the
hotels problem but the weekends are loud. Front desk and housekeeping were extremely nice. The area has so many nice restaurants. Locals like Pita Delight, Ale House, and my favor for a burger PT's are within a 5 minute drive. We recommend the location for beach drive or downtown both within 10 miles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Baymont Inn And Suites Wilmington
- Baymont Inn Wilmington
- Wilmington Baymont Inn