“beach weekend”

Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at Marriott Research Triangle Park- Durham 2 nights before we came here and one night at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham after Baymont on May 17, 2014.
There is no comparison. We are very disappointed with Baymont. As soon as I arrived and checked in, I knew that I made a mistake by making a reservation at Baymont.
This is an old run down place. The Air conditioning unit is so noisy.
The bed sheets and blanket are worn out. It wasn't comfortable at all. My room number is 323 near the entrance door from outside. You can hear the slamming of the door.
The carpet on the hallway is very dirty. Sorry, we will not go back.

Room Tip: I don't know and I have no idea. I just do not like the place.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dale S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
We deeply apologize to you for your stay with us. We are in the process as we speak of doing renovations with the property. Hopefully we will be completed by this winter. We hope you will come back to give us another try. Happy and safe travels to your family.
The Baymont Inn Staff
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was the worst motel experience of my husband's and my lives. There were hairs on the bath towels, and there was mold on my bagel at breakfast. We were given the wrong room at first. Office staff was not friendly. Disgusting! Very nice hostess at breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I deeply apologize to you for all of your inconveniences. Our staff is usually an outstanding staff. We are in the process of many renovations and hope that you will give us another try. I am so very, very sorry.