“Wedding in wilmington”

Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Ranked #34 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Dale S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is clean and well maintained. It is the best balance of price and quality in the Wilmington NC area

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

We truly would like to thank you for a wonderful truthful review! We are so glad that you found our price and value to match! We work hard to make sure our guests feel valued! Thank you and have a wonderful fall, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My daughter is a student at local college and my wife and I went to visit her. The Baymont is very close and in a great, convenient area. Lost of nice restaurant with Outback being right next door. My room was nice and clean, and I slept great. The bed was a little soft and the pillow were nice and comfortable. I enjoyed the daily breakfast and all the delicious items to choose from. I swam in the pool and it was clean and clear and in the sun for most of the day. They have music out there too so it was very relaxing. I will be visiting my daughter about every month and was glad to find the Baymont as it will be where I stay every time I go to Wilmington.

Room Tip: Exterior entry so if you don't like that get a room on the 3rd floor as it is interior.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

What a WONDERFUL review for our hard-working, caring staff to read! They will be thrilled with your stay! Welcome to our Baymont family. Our college families come back and stay regularly with us and we look forward to their visits! Have a wonderful fall and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Luckily got a third floor room but rest of rooms open to outside. Room and hall was dingy but not dirty.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review. Our lighting on the third floor hall has been replaced and new carpeting as you may have noticed. We are working hard to make improvements for our guests. Thank you and have a wonderful fall season.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We were just standing outside and there were several mice or rats on the sidewalk just hanging out by the pool. The hallway on the upper level 3rd floor reeks of marijuana. We are only staying here 1 night thankfully. The room is clean enough for a night. Nothing special. Staff not friendly at all. Went into the lobby to check on cookies they supposedly put out and female at desk never looked up or acknowledged our presence. I think I will look for somewhere else next time I visit my daughter who is a student here. Definitely not worth the $100 we paid to stay here.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I sincerely apologize to you for the stay. After the deluge of rain in the area, we assume that the rodents came along. We have had the area exterminated and no longer have the issue. I am so very sorry that there was a problem also with the guests. I will let you know that they were immediately asked to vacate the property as we are a family friendly hotel. I am so very sorry for any and all inconveniences.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Like a majority of the negative reviews, this location was not up to par with the Baymont status. We we're suppose to stay for two nights but got out of there after one (only because we were exhausted after traveling). We stayed on the third floor where the hallway smelled like musty, old shoes. The room was not any better - obviously outdated, mold in the bathrooms, terrible wifi, A/C was loud as it kicked on and off, pillows were gross and so was the bedding. We didn't even want to step into the pool as it looked green from our point of view. I do NOT recommend if you want a Baymont experience.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Lorelei G

We deeply apologize to you for your stay. Our third floor hallway carpet is brand new and was replaced just prior to your stay. I am so sorry that you were not happy. We truly care and want every guest to leave satisfied with their stay. Our sincere apologies.