Red Roof Inn Wilmington
US$203
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
US$109
US$134
Homewood
Best Western Plus Coastline Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$147
BestWestern.com
US$105
US$137
US$121
Hampton.com
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$157
  • Pool
US$89
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2009

This is a wonderful place to stay . It is clean. The staff is great, especially James, the gentalman who checked me in. He was professional and courteous. It is in the perfect location and easily accessable. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
RRI653, Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2009

Thank you for your response! I am glad to hear you had a great time while visiting the Wrightsville Beach area. I will share your response with my team. Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 August 2009

I have been staying at Wilmington for 16 years and have switched from beach condos to Hotels, I have not stayed at a more enjoyable place in all the years that I have been staying there than at the Red Roof Inn. The pool was Chrystal clear and the housekeeping was great at keeping our rooms clean. The mainenance (Pool caretaker) guy Bobby Snyder was very nice and helped make our vacation so much fun. The hotel was quiet and very confortable. If I stay in Wilmingon again it will definately be at the Red Roof Inn..

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank tonniecool

Thank you for your response! I am glad you had such a good stay with us. I will certainly let Bobby know that you had positive comments about him. I am glad you enjoyed the pool area. Next summer we will have all new pool furniture to make it even more enjoyable in the hot NC weather! Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 July 2009

Absolutely great trip was easy to manage in this hotel near the center of town and the main highway... Loved the pool and staff were just wonderful... Waffle House!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
RRI653, Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2009

Thank you for your contribution! We are excited to hear such positive remarks about our staff and property. I will certainly share your comments with the Front Desk staff and let the Maintenance personel know they are doing a good job keeping the pool clean and clear. Thank you again. I look forward to seeing you the next time you come to the Wrightsville Beach area!

Reviewed 21 July 2009

The Good: Hotel is in a good location, sheets seemed clean, bed was comfortable, plenty of parking. That's about it.

The bad: I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with my stay in room 141 on Saturday, July 18. Room was filthy - cobwebs on ceiling (not just one, but all along the walls and celing). Remote did not even match the TV and did not work. Bathroom and sink caulk was peeling away in 12 inch strips, moldy, slimy. No drain stoppers in sink - just a dirty black hole. Water pressure non-existent. Hot water unavailable due to broken/faulty faucet in tub - turning it all the way in either direction just shut off the water - lukewarm was all I could get it to provide by juggling the handle somewhere in the middle. A/C unit produced musty smell, carpeting within 4 feet of unit was damp and slimy. Light in bathroom had no cover or globe - insides filthy and dirty with exposed wires. Random chairs and room furniture in hallways, outside walkways, etc. and trash laying around. I will not stay at this hotel again - paid $69 for a $29 truck stop motel. Sad.

Disclaimer: Despite the title of this review, I did NOT actually see any roaches - perhaps they had wisely checked out.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
RRI653, Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2009

Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback on your recent stay. Future renovations to the Hotel will include new lighting fixtures and temperature control units. The Hotel typically receives good reviews on cleanliness and unfortunately, due to an error, you were placed in a room that was not ready for guests. We regret that your experience was not positive and rest assured we have taken steps to address your concerns. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2009

Stopped over for three nights whilst attending a local wedding. The General Manager, James B. Wylie was a credit to the Red Roof Inn group.
The stay was pleasent but a face lift in the future would help.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
RRI653, Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2009

Thank you so much for your great feedback. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience during your wedding event in Wilmington. We are proud of our front desk team, and as you experienced we stand ready to handle any requests. We are glad to hear you your wife enjoyed a nice clean room in the Wilmington area at a great value. We are going to address your concerns soon as we have planned a full renovation this off-season. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit!