“Very Clean Room”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Concord, North Carolina
“Very Clean Room”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stay at this property when we work in that area. It is always clean and quiet.
Large desk to work at but light on desk could be brighter. It would also be nice to have a luggage rack for luggage.
Will stay again when we work in that area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
LindaS7139, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Wilson I-95, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Comfort Suites Wilson. Your input helps us to improve on the overall guest experience. I will share your comments with the staff and maybe your next stay will be even better.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Orange Park, Florida
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The rooms were very comfortable and very clean, quiet, safe. The pm woman front-desk staff on 7/4/2014 was exceptionally nice and very accommodating. Breakfast area was small (clean), and had a nice, basic selection (no scrambled eggs): yogurt, waffles, fruit, cereal, pastries, coffee/ tea, bagels, juices, cold hard-boiled eggs, etc. Very nice stay and the best price around, with breakfast included (1-2 people).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
LindaS7139, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wilson I-95, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Donna M, we appreciate your comments regarding your recent stat at Comfort Suites in Wilson, NC. The staff will be very proud of the comments you have shared. Please come back and stay with us again in the near future,
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We have used this hotel a few times, and stayed there again a few days ago on a trip up I95. We were greeted warmly by Tammy at the front desk. I was pleased to see that the rooms had been maintained at the previous high standard - carpet seemed brand new in the halls and the room, Furniture and bedding were European style with three sheeted bed, granite counter in the bathroom, Most important, it was squeaky clean. Breakfast the next morning was typical for the chain, but well stocked and using brand name products versus generics, fresh fruit, and good coffee. We will continue to stay here again.

Room Tip: top floor, back side of hotel is quietest
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
LindaS7139, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wilson I-95, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for you sharing your experience at the Comfort Suites in Wilson. We appreciate your feedback and we will share with our team. Your satisfaction is the upmost importance to us. Hope you will stay with us again soon.
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Rooms were nice and clean, shortage of room supplies, shampoo, soap, bath mat, dirty green pool. Not much in walking distance as far as shopping but some close restaurants, Wichita I would not really recommend. Quiet stay except for people running and stomping above us!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
LindaS7139, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wilson I-95, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Laurie D,
Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Comfort Suites. We will use this information to improve the experience of our guests. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the future.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel! Very clean and comfortable! The elevator however is really slow! Miss Trudy is definitely my favorite and an asset to this hotel. She is very pleasant and it was definitely a pleasure to talk to her while in the lobby. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
LindaS7139, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wilson I-95, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Cjsmom0934, Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Comfort Suites Wilson. It is always a pleasure to hear that a guest had a great stay. Please come back to stay with us again soon.
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We made reservations for this hotel through the corporate website. We arrived after a day of traveling and were told that they had the reservations, but we had to go to stay at their sister Hampton Inn hotel. Of course, I demanded an explanation why we were being moved when we clearly had reservations. The women at the front desk not only failed to give me any explanation, but they acted like I was the one being unreasonable for asking why I was being moved. They just laughed and said, "It's a better hotel anyway." I'd suggest you never stay at either the Comfort Suites or the Hampton Inn Downtown, since they clearly think the customer can simply be bossed around at their whim.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank C P
LindaS7139, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wilson I-95, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear CP, I apologize for the problem you had during your recent visit to Wilson, NC. The front staff handled your situation very poorly and I am very sorry.As you were probably aware there was a very large event in the area, but is not a reason to be treated unprofessionally. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future.
Coinjock, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This a great Comfort Suites to stop at for anyone traveling I-95 between Florida and points north.
Very clean, room was very nice, and the breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants good quality in a hotel for a good price....this hotel is right off the I-95 exit, but it is very quiet

• Stayed June 2014
LindaS7139, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wilson I-95, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear James H
Thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent stay at the Comfort Suites in Wilson. Your feedback is important to our staff and I will be sure to share them with them. We hope you will come stay with us again in the near future.