“Great barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Entering Parker's is like taking a step back in time, where all the waiters wear spotless white aprons and paper hats. The pulled pork (North Carolina vinegar style, naturally) was great, and the peppery cole slaw, corn sticks and hush puppies made great sides. I'll be back!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The chicken was excellent! The barbeque was so chopped it reminded me of spam. The cole slaw was not what I am used to- it was kind of sour. I would not go again just because It was not to my liking - that said the servers were quick and very nice.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Best fried chicken and barbecue I have eaten! Food is fresh and hot with quick and friendly service.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were driving from MD to Florida on 95. A good friend recommended Parkers Barbecue so we decided to stop there for lunch. It was amazing!. The prices were excellent as was the service. For my beverage, I ordered sweet tea. They give you a small pitcher and you get to refill your glass. I had chopped pork and it was delicious. I highly recommend and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I have gone to Parker's many times. We most often meet with several other families and they can easily accommodate us at one large table. Since they have a limited menu and always seem busy, our meals are brought out promptly and appear to be freshly prepared. A very spartan, informal place to go (haven't changed a thing in past several decades) for an occasional tasty but not necessarily healthy meal of eastern NC style (vinegar based) pork BBQ. The fried chicken is the best I have ever eaten anywhere. Note: Cash only.

1  Thank YallRWelcome