“Clean rooms, nice staff. ”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilson
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

This place gets added as a favorite along I-95. As a rewards member, I've stayed at a few marriotts and compared to the Fairfield Inn located in Florence, SC., this place rates a 9 1/2. I'm giving a slight deduction for the loud a/c unit.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Fairfield Inn S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2014

It looks like this was your first stay and we are thankful for giving us a try. We are very proud of our hotel and its location. We hope that you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is our "go-to" stop on the way home to NJ from FL. I love that we can get a suite that allows us to sit and watch TV and unwind a bit before we head to bed in chairs and not on the beds. The extra pull out couch is also a bonus. Nice, clean hotel. Friendly staff. No complaints. Will hopefully be back next year.

Room Tip: Check for a suite - slightly more expensive - but worth the money.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Our location is definitely one our strong points. Being right off I-95 between New York and Florida and in a very nice area with several restaurants & shopping nearby has been great. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed two nights here on our way home from Florida. Our daughter, who lives in NC, came over and joined us for a visit. This Fairfield Inn was beautiful. Really clean, great staff (very helpful), nice rooms, great breakfast! Just all around a nice time, which isn't always the case in hotels near I95.

Room Tip: This hotel was far enough away from the highway and buffered by trees that I don't think any roo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thanks you for the kind words. We understand that in order to be successful a great product is a given. Where we try to put space between us and the other hotels in the area is the level of personalized customer service you can expect. Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was very disappointed that I stopped at this hotel because it had a pool for my kids to swim in and it was out of order due to maintenance problems. We were not told about this at check in and only discovered it when we returned from dinner, put on our suits and went to the pool to find a sign taped on the door. My kids were very upset. I chose Marriot because of their reputation, I could have stayed at the Country Inn next door for less money. Room was very nice and breakfast was what I expected but I would recommend staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I apologize that the staff here did not convey to you that the pool was out of order. We try to do all we can to inform our guests of any services or amenities that are unavailable at check-in and clearly in this case we failed to meet our own high expectations. I'm glad that otherwise your stay was enjoyable and we would love to have you and your family back and I promise your next stay with us will be met with such high standards you will be writing a 5 star review for us!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel has become our 'go-to' hotel on our way to the beach. At the exit there are numerous choices of restaurants and several gas stations. The hotel also has a great hot breakfast. It is an easy off, easy on from I-95 with great rooms, prices, and did I say location.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank RWMLongValley_NJ

There is no better way to say how much you like a hotel than by spending your hard earned money to come back and stay with us. We are so excited that you enjoyed the hotel as much as we do. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Heading north to Maryland from central Florida and after a long drive the Fairfield Inn was a convienient place to stop off of I-95. The young lady at the checkin counter was very friendly and recommended several local restaurants within walking distance or within a short drive of the Inn. Our room was just across the hall from the elevator, but there was no noise we heard from it during our stay. Our room was comfortable and clean and just what was needed after a long days drive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BikenCouple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Easy on/off 95S for an overnight stay. Staff was helpful in informing us that a baseball team was staying and we might want an upper floor as it would be quieter. When coffee pot didn't work, staff found us another and brought it up quickly. Great breakfast selection.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. We look forward to having you back!