“A really good burger!”
Review of Best-N-Burgers

Best-N-Burgers
Ranked #4 of 165 Restaurants in Wilson
Reviewed 27 June 2018

When we moved to the part of the country in 2013, this corner restaurant was a “Made-Rite” Burger or some name like that… I like it much better as Best-n-Burger. I was able to custom-order what I wanted and delete what I did not want; my kind of place. My order was freshly prepared and served hot per my request. Their Fries are far superior to those served by Five Guys.

The decor is an appropriate 50’s-theme, to include music (via I think a local radio station). This was my only dislike; not the music, but the volume. There’s not a stitch of fabric to absorb sounds, so it just reflects and everyone must talk louder to be heard over the volume level.

Great burger, but please turn the volume down a little.

2  Thank WA2world

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I love this place, we were looking a place for lunch and I saw their advertising at the hotel we were staying. Wow, the best burger I ever taste, if you love burgers, this is the place to go.

2  Thank TheMoras
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Our burgers were really good. The meat tasted fresh, and the were served piping hot. The lemonade is made fresh and tastes like what I remember real lemonade tasting like. Friendly staff. Felt like a but of a throwback to the small local burger joint. Definitely would go again.

2  Thank Lyn H
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Great cheeseburger and fries!
So glad Burger King was closed!
The staff was super friendly too!
We will stop again

2  Thank applechrisp
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Drove by this place many times and decide to finally stop in and check it out. Staff is very attentive and very polite. Menu consists of burgers, cheeseburgers, double burgers, hot dogs and their really fries. They also have I've cream but we didn't get any. Cheeseburger and the double cheeseburger were very tasty along with the fries. Only suggestion is to check the bottled ketchup located on each table before you use it. It appears they refill the ketchup bottles when they are low causing it to probably go sour. We opted not to use the ketchup and the burgers were still very freaking good.

2  Thank djremosnyc

Been to Best-N-Burgers? Share your experiences!