“Just what I expected after reading reviews. .”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
“Just what I expected after reading reviews. .”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Regina at front desk was friendly and quick. Thanks for a great nights rest without spending a fortune. I needed that. Clean, modern room, comfy bed
You can stay here with confidence. This is why I use trip advisor.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Leanira

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
East Windsor
Reviewed 29 April 2014

the staff and mgr couldn;t do enough to make my stay pleasant the breakfast was great the rooms were clean this was the 4 th time i stayed there and i;ll be goin back again i feel bad because i;m looking to buy a house there and i won;t be able to stay there like i was but me and wife will sneak there once in awhile

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Garner, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My family and I stayed here a few weeks ago as a pit stop on the way to our vacay destination. I was particularly pleased with how clean our room was and how pleasant the house keeping staff was. We felt at home right away. I would highly recommend this Inn, my family will def be returning on our next trip!

• Stayed April 2014
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Clr1231,

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are so glad that you and your family stayed with us, and that we could accommodate you. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Bon Air, Virginia
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was returning to Virginia from Georgia when my vehicle broke down. The next exit landed me at the Quality Inn & Suites in Wilson, NC. They were so supportive and offered an many support functions including help with a garage, extended check out to accommodate the time to get repairs and they even serve a nice breakfast! The room was large and clean but the service was terrific at a difficult time.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear B D,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We really appreciate all of your feedback.
We are so glad that we could help you out with your vehicle breaking down. We do what we can to help out our guests. Thank you for letting us accommodate you during your hotel needs. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.

Vicksburg, Michigan
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Wilson Quality Inn is one of the nicest we have ever stayed in. It had a large foyer and plenty of room for breakfast as well as conversation. Our king room was clean, quiet and very spacious. We considered staying two nights just because of the hotel accommodations, the beautiful city of Wilson (we had never been there before) and the very accommodating and friendly staff. Because of time restraints, we felt it best to stay for just one night but would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a clean, safe and friendly hotel. The manager, Shari, could not have been more helpful! One of the very best things about the hotel is it's location, it is visible right off of Interstate 95. Super convenient!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Shari T, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We loved having you and hope to see you soon!
Michigan
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We arrived after midnight for our one night stay. From the very first minute we were very pleased with this hotel. The staff, the room, the cleanliness, the breakfast...all were awesome!
We would definitely stay here again and we highly recommend it everyone!
Very convenient, right off of I75. Also, if you have time, Wilson is just a few minutes east and is a very nice area!
Dave D., Michigan

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was great and clean!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear downsdave,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again soon.

Wimberley, Texas
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stayed here on a recent road trip from Philly to Charleston, SC. After reading reviews on TA, and the great price, my friend and I decided to book two non-smoking rooms thru Bookings.com.

We programed our iPad map with the listed address "US 264 W" and ended up being routed through an interesting part of Wilson to a vacant lot. Called the hotel and the nice woman that answered said this is a problem they have encountered with people using GPS and she wonders why they don't change the address on the website. Me too!?!?!?! The street address is "4941 RALEIGH ROAD PKWY W", which when used, routes you to the next exit on 95, and the hotel will be right there. Hope this helps someone down the road... :-)

Hotel does not have an elevator. Or someone to help you with your bags should you need it - woman at front desk was only person there at 6:30 PM on a Wednesday night.

Rooms are spacious, with a well lit bathroom with good counter space, decent sized tub/shower and ok water pressure. There is a sitting area with sofa that is separate from sleeping area. There is a refrigerator, micro and coffee pot in sleeping area. Bed support is comfortable - not too hard or soft. You get 4 small pillows.

HOWEVER, when we entered our rooms, both rooms greeted us with hot, musty air with the undercurrent of stale cigarette smoke. In hindsight, if we were not so tired and hungry and hadn't just dragged our stuff up a flight of stairs, we should have said something at this point. Instead we turned on the AC, dropped our bags and headed out to get something to eat. (Jac's Grill, about 5 mins away by car, is a good choice for dinner.)

Upon returning to the rooms, exhausted and ready to sleep, we discovered that the cleanliness of the bathroom and bed linens were really not great and you just weren't sure about how well the room was cleaned after the last guest - including the changing of the bed linens (this was true in both rooms). Once again, in hindsight we probably should have complained, but sleep was our priority so we could get up early and be on our way.

After a fitful night sleep because of the noisy AC in my room and a noisy refrigerator in the other, breakfast was at the low end of average. Yes, they offer scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, but it's under lights. Selection of food is very basic - I got the last 2 slices of whole grain bread a half hour after breakfast started, and the bananas were already gone.

Both my friend and I travel a lot and I have used TA many, many times as a guide for accommodations. So while others seemed to have very good experiences, ours really was not. So based on this experience, we should have spent the extra $30 or so and stayed somewhere else.

Room Tip: GPS on phone or iPad use "4941 Raleigh Road Pkwy, Wilson, NC" as address. No elevator or...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends