“Not what I expected from other reviews”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Wilson
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Used the motel as an overnight stop traveling from Florida to PA. Friendly helpful front desk staff. Stayed in a pet-friendly room as we were traveling with our cat. Inside door to room could've used a coat of paint since it was chipped and scratched from an animal scratching/pawing at it. Room had a musty, smoky odor (may have previously been a smoking room) which never went away. One of my fellow travelers killed several bugs in the bathroom which otherwise was clean. Queen bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 June 2014

As a frequent I95 traveler the hotel is always the big concern. Quality Inn Wilson is a good choice the rooms are clean the morning buffet is above average. The on/off I95 id convenient but the hotel is easy to miss so look closely.
I have stayed in the Quality in 4 or 5 times so far on my trips back and forth and have been satisfied with the room, the bedding and the staff each time.
If you want the Ritz then I suggest you pay for the Ritz if you want budget then compare it as budget, if you are looking for a clean comfortable room for a break from I95 this is a great choice.
Thanks to the Front Desk always pleasant and helpful, thanks to housekeeping for taking good care and doing and above average job.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had to make a quick pit stop on our way to Charleston. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk lady was polite and friendly. The best part of breakfast was that it was free, as the food tasted and looked like the food you'd expect to get in a large cafeteria setting. I vote for real eggs instead of processed ones

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Regina at front desk was friendly and quick. Thanks for a great nights rest without spending a fortune. I needed that. Clean, modern room, comfy bed
You can stay here with confidence. This is why I use trip advisor.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leanira
Reviewed 29 April 2014

the staff and mgr couldn;t do enough to make my stay pleasant the breakfast was great the rooms were clean this was the 4 th time i stayed there and i;ll be goin back again i feel bad because i;m looking to buy a house there and i won;t be able to stay there like i was but me and wife will sneak there once in awhile

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My family and I stayed here a few weeks ago as a pit stop on the way to our vacay destination. I was particularly pleased with how clean our room was and how pleasant the house keeping staff was. We felt at home right away. I would highly recommend this Inn, my family will def be returning on our next trip!

• Stayed: April 2014
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Clr1231,

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are so glad that you and your family stayed with us, and that we could accommodate you. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was returning to Virginia from Georgia when my vehicle broke down. The next exit landed me at the Quality Inn & Suites in Wilson, NC. They were so supportive and offered an many support functions including help with a garage, extended check out to accommodate the time to get repairs and they even serve a nice breakfast! The room was large and clean but the service was terrific at a difficult time.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear B D,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We really appreciate all of your feedback.
We are so glad that we could help you out with your vehicle breaking down. We do what we can to help out our guests. Thank you for letting us accommodate you during your hotel needs. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you may consider us again in the future.