Quality Inn & Suites
US$67
US$145
US$123
US$120
All reviewsroom was cleaninside roomno elevatorwafflesmain buildingwifi passwordcontinental breakfast was excellentan accidenthand towelsoff the highwayextra towelspit stopbath towelssmelled freshclean placewould stay againtwo queen beds
Reviewed 18 June 2014

As a choice privileges elite diamond member, I stay at many different properties throughout my virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina territory. Shari and her staff always go out of their way to treat me with respect as I enter or depart through their lobby. Their business suites are way above par compared to many other rooms I have occupied in my 15 year career. If you are searching for a clean, friendly, and inexpensive hotel room to fill your business or personal needs, then I would highly recommend you stay at this location. This is a quality inn and suites, so I would highly recommend it for all traveling sales personnel, such as myself. God Bless

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

On getting here front desk staff was okay. Only given one key for two people. When we got to the room there was a huge box in the room. Staff moved it but complained to have to do it. Staff was rude at this point. Room is old. Stains on the curtains. Clean enough in the room but air conditioner is old and did not work well. I would not stay here again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Came into town a day early to pick up my grandson for the summer and found this place by accident. Hit the hotel button on the GPS and this was right around the corner. I don't usually stay at Quality Inns because of a couple BAD experiences, but this was one of those days, 8 hrs. in heavy traffic for most of the trip, I needed to stretch out. We got the nicest room I've had. Everything was great, EVERYTHING was so clean, the room smelled fresh, the A/C worked, 2 big beds and a shower that was very roomy and a great showerhead, water saving and no lack of water pressure, they even have a decent breakfast, the coffee in the room was even a good quality coffee. The people were so nice and friendly, even the maintence staff, I already have my reservation for August when my grandson goes home. I've never had such a relaxing hotel stay.

Room Tip: I didn't choose the room, but it had a private entrance and as so quiet.. I prefer outside entrances, hate going thru a lobby, then elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Used the motel as an overnight stop traveling from Florida to PA. Friendly helpful front desk staff. Stayed in a pet-friendly room as we were traveling with our cat. Inside door to room could've used a coat of paint since it was chipped and scratched from an animal scratching/pawing at it. Room had a musty, smoky odor (may have previously been a smoking room) which never went away. One of my fellow travelers killed several bugs in the bathroom which otherwise was clean. Queen bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

As a frequent I95 traveler the hotel is always the big concern. Quality Inn Wilson is a good choice the rooms are clean the morning buffet is above average. The on/off I95 id convenient but the hotel is easy to miss so look closely.
I have stayed in the Quality in 4 or 5 times so far on my trips back and forth and have been satisfied with the room, the bedding and the staff each time.
If you want the Ritz then I suggest you pay for the Ritz if you want budget then compare it as budget, if you are looking for a clean comfortable room for a break from I95 this is a great choice.
Thanks to the Front Desk always pleasant and helpful, thanks to housekeeping for taking good care and doing and above average job.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo